Thursday, July 26, 2012

17 More Things!

I apologize that I haven't posted in awhile. I end up getting picture off of two or three different cameras, which makes it more difficult, but really I'm just a procrastinator :) Because I have so many pictures, I'm just going to post them all and then at the bottom I'll say everything we did.


























That's a lot of pictures! Here's what we did (in order of appearance):


62. Break the law (dogs are not allowed on the beach during this part of the year)
61. Play a song on the piano
67. Visit a museum(it's the museum inside the Norfolk Pretlow library)
88. Play basketball
89. Play golf
81. Hit a homerun  (we'd never manage to hit a real homerun, so we were creative!)
69. Be in two places at once (Norfolk and VA Beach)
80. Get lost on purpose and find the way back
25. Get a haircut
52. Make a list of my favorite things
56. Send letters to 3 random people (Yes that's only two, but I'm working on the third now!)
2.  Make a collage of pictures to take with me to college

Not pictured: 

38. Play Frisbee
68. Wash the dog
76. Visit an animal shelter (If anybodies interested in adopting a super sweet cat, let me know)
85. Check something out at the library
3. Cook a five-course meal (I really wish we got pictures of this, but it was hectic and we totally forgot. There were no major disasters and everything tasted great though!)


Melody



1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I love your new haircut!! Haha, nice home run. ;)

    ReplyDelete