Friday, June 1, 2012

8 (and a half) done!

After much re-organization, I finally went to Grace's house to work on our bucket list! We were both starving, so we started the day by getting panini's, then went to work.

First up was #40 -  do a color by numbers picture. This took MUCH longer than we were expecting (probably because of the immense artistic talent required lol), so while we colored we worked on #74 - eat an entire pack of bubble gum.





I bought gum at the dollar store and it came in really small packs. So Grace and I actually each at two full packs of gum. Let me tell you, that was a HUGE mouthful of gum! By then we were running out of time since Grace had to babysit so we really ran through the rest of them. I meditated, #29 (and tried very hard not to laugh:

We did #75 - blow bubbles:
We hugged a tree (#73):

And finally we drew with sidewalk chalk (#28). Here's another example of our incredible artistic talents:


So there are five more things that we've checked off the list! You're probably wondering what the half is for that I mentioned in the title. I didn't bring my gps because I thought I would be able to make it. Somewhere I exited Grace's (very large and confusing) neighborhood from a different place and got completely turned around and lost. When I got home and looked at the list I found this: #80- Get lost on purpose and find the way back. Unfortunately I didn't complete this one all the way because I didn't get lost on purpose. But oh well, it was a great day and we have plenty of time to get the remaining 92 (and a half) items done :)

2 comments:

  1. Aw, looks like you two had fun! ;) The pics are great. Haha, darn, you were so close with the getting lost thing! Ah, well. When you get lost again...you should bring a friend with you who doesn't know where she's going either! :) That would be interesting...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Melody - I awarded you at my blog! Come check it out!

    ReplyDelete