Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Random Accomplishments

As I was reviewing The List again, I realized that I'd accomplished 6 things without even trying! Here they are:



VBS was June 18th-22nd and I put an advertisement for it on Pilot Online. The day before VBS started, it was in the Compass! That's in the Virginian Pilot so... #35--Get into the Virginian Pilot: Check! I don't actually have photographic proof of this one, but I promise it was in there!


During VBS my friend Jenny and I taught Preschool Music. They don't just sit around and sing, so we did #79--Blast some music and dance!



Also with the kids we practiced yodelling. (The book told us to, I didn't make it up.) Jenny went behind a wall/blizzard that we'd made and after I yodelled, she echoed! Therefore #58--Make an echo, is done! (Again, no photographic evidence, none of these were done purposefully thinking of The List)
 
Next, I decided I've read ten books (I can't name all ten, buth I've read two Harry Potters, a really good book called Bunheads, three books by Melody Carlson, and four other random ones I got from the library) and a romance novel (The Lucky One):



72. Read a romance novel + 32. Read ten books = Finished!



Finally my mom decided to "help" me out with my list. She went to the grocery store and came home with a green tomato so we could have fried green tomatoes. You can imagine my joy.


As you can see, the second picture is terribly unattractive, but its proof that I did indeed eat a bite of a fried green tomato. I didn't like it much, but it wasn't the worst thing I'd ever had. The sushi and foreign cuisine was better. But nonetheless, one more thing can be scratched off The List: #51--Have fried green tomatoes

That's it till next time!

Melody
  

1 comment:

  1. Wow, sounds like a ton of fun! I just found your blog and I’m going to follow it. =)
    ~Aidyl

    ReplyDelete