Saturday, June 9, 2012

Bucket Listing Fun!

On Friday Jasmine, Grace, and I went bucket listing again! We started our day by getting a little lost, but sadly it wasn't on purpose and it still doesn't count for #80. Finally we made in to the Chrysler Museum to watch a class blowing class.

Thus completing #5: Visit tourist sites in Norfolk. (I admit, we didn't go go to more than one tourist site, but we plan on going back to actually go to the Chrysler Museum soon, so we decided we could count this as done.)

After the demonstration (which I highly recommend), we were starving and went in search of sushi or foreign cuisine. We found a place called Soya Sushi Bar and Bistro where we could get both sushi AND foreign cuisine!

We had avocado and cucumber sushi (it was alright but not great) and I had pork dumplings (which were pretty good). #48 and #93--check! However, Jasmine and Grace couldn't decide what was the best foreign cuisine so I agreed that they could take me to eat where they wanted whenever we bucket listed.

After lunch we went to an antique store that was right across the street. None of us were into old stuff so we took a picture, walked around once and called in done. #53 is completed!

After the antique store we wanted to get lost on purpose, but Jasmine had a time crunch so we decided to finish our day by eating a banana split.
I didn't really like the banana with the ice cream, but I had a few bites so I could say #13: Eat a banana split, is checked off the list!

Next week I'm going to B&U day at Belhaven (freshman orientation) and the week after is VBS so I probably won't be able to do much bucket listing. But rest assured, this list will be completed!

Melody

No comments:

Post a Comment